Free trial download
MIM Event Broker software
MIM Event Broker 3.2 further enhances the web-based interface for monitoring and making changes to your MIM Event Broker solution. System administrators can easily monitor in a single screen which tasks are currently running and when others are expected to run. Important events such as task failures and loss of connectivity to external systems are also displayed.
Need more information?
See the product details page.
Additional Information for MIM Event Broker software
- Available as a free, fully featured 30-day trial download
- Full documentation available online
- Client Requirements:
- Server Requirements:
- Windows Server (2012, 2008 R2 or later)
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.1 Framework
- One of the following Microsoft Identity Management servers:
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016,
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 SP1,
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2,
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010, or
- Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager 2007
- Other Requirements:
- Approximately 20MB is required on the nominated server for installation of executables, with at least 15MB available for logging and configuration (configurable).